… textbook information and resources
5th Edition (2019), 4th ed. (2012), 3rd ed. (2007), 2nd ed. (2003), 1st ed. (1999)
by David G. Alciatore
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Colorado State University
Publisher website (for password-protected, instructor-only access to complete end-of-chapter problem solutions manual, with password provided only by your McGraw-Hill rep)
Resources Supplementing the Book
Online video demonstration available for viewing. The clips show and describe electronic components, mechatronic device and system examples, and laboratory exercise demonstrations.
Laboratory exercise available in the supplemental Laboratory Manual to reinforce a topic in the book.
Mathcad and Matlab files for performing analyses throughout the book. The files can be downloaded and edited to perform similar and expanded analyses. PDF versions are also posted for those that don’t have access to the Mathcad software.
Links to additional Internet resources supporting book topics.
Other Information and Teaching/Learning Resources
– Publisher and Ordering Information
– Book Preface
– Book Table of Contents
– Class Discussion Items
– Class Discussion Item Hints
– Course and Laboratory Information
– Lecture Figures, Videos, Handouts, Resources
– Laboratory Exercise Book and Information
– Chapter Equation Summaries
– Corrections (5th ed., 4th ed., 3rd ed., 2nd ed.)
– Improvements (5th ed., 4th ed., 3rd ed., 2nd ed.)
– Mechatronics Resources
– Microchip PIC Microcontroller Resources
– Definitions of “Mechatronics”