Additions and New Features
- Arduino resources and examples added to supplement PIC microcontroller programming.
- Matlab solutions added for all MathCAD analysis files provided in previous editions.
- More microcontroller programming and interfacing examples, including serial communication.
- Expanded coverage of practical circuit and microcontroller-project debugging and troubleshooting advice.
- New section dealing with diode applications.
- New coverage of how to use an A/D reconstruction filter to produce high-fidelity representations of sampled data.
- Expanded section dealing with virtual instrumentation and the NI ELVIS Laboratory Platform.
- More website resources, including Internet links and online video demonstrations, cited and described throughout the book.
- Additional end-of-chapter questions throughout the book provide more homework and practice options for professors and students.
- Corrections and many small improvements throughout the entire book.
Also, the Laboratory Exercises Manual that supplements and supports this book is now available on-line for free and unlimited use by faculty and students. It is located, along with video demonstrations, on the Lab Book web page.