in the 5th Edition of
Introduction to Mechatronics and Measurement Systems
The fifth edition of Introduction of Mechatronics and Measurement Systems has been improved, updated, and expanded beyond the previous edition. Additions and new features include:
- Arduino resources and examples added to supplement PIC microcontroller programming.
- Matlab solutions added for all MathCAD analysis files provided in previous editions.
- More microcontroller programming and interfacing examples, including serial communication.
- Expanded coverage of practical circuit and microcontroller-project debugging and troubleshooting advice.
- New section dealing with diode applications.
- New coverage of how to use an A/D reconstruction filter to produce high-fidelity representations of sampled data.
- Expanded section dealing with virtual instrumentation and the NI ELVIS Laboratory Platform.
- More website resources, including Internet links and online video demonstrations, cited and described throughout the book.
- Additional end-of-chapter questions throughout the book provide more homework and practice options for professors and students.
- Corrections and many small improvements throughout the entire book.
Also, the Laboratory Exercises Manual that supplements and supports this book is now available on-line for free and unlimited use by faculty and students. It is located, along with video demonstrations, on the Lab Book web page at: